Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New 4 Letter Word:





SNOW

Yes, that's it folks, snow is now a swear word! I am too old for this much white stuff. What was I thinking? Yesterday we were suppose to get 3", we got more like 10 and, AND it's STILL GOING! UGH!

I am also beginning to think I should have considered Meteorology instead of Dental Hygiene. How many other jobs (that pay 6 figures or close to) can you be consistently off and STILL be employed? And I'm not talking a little off here! SERIOUSLY!

3 comments:

rachel said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one :) I think you are totally getting it worse than us though...sorry!

Holly said...

Yes, we feel that it's always been a bad word.

Our snow stopped just long enough to cause flooding. God forbid anyone dig out the storm drains near them. We actually traded our "winter storm warning"s for flood warning. AWESOME

Never fear, lest you hate me, the snow has STARTED BACK UP.

I hate this town.

Anonymous said...

No kidding! I learned basic weather observation for my job in the Coast Guard and often think my 1 week of schooling has provided me more information than most of those "professionals".