Sunday, January 4, 2009

Memories and Mochas



I'm telling you guys, Starbucks makes me happy! Even more so these days since I have to drive hours to get one and it's a SPECIAL treat! And my special holiday treat is their Peppermint Twist Mocha ..Mmmmmmmmmm!

On our recent trip to the Salt Lake City area to get the smalls, Todd and I met up with a couple of my fellow GHS alumni who live in the SLC area. In the center is Amy (Despain)Beatty who was in my class, and to our left is Rachel (Gaut) Tyler who was 2 years behind us. Rachel was born on my 3rd birthday! This was arranged through that wonderful sight Facebook. The people I've reconnected with since joining there is AMAZING!

Rachel brought her photo/scrap albums from GHS and I had a good laugh! I hadn't seen them since well...I saw Rachel at the all-school reunion in '01 but hadn't seen Amy in 20 years (her grandma use to live here in Afton - small world)! What a great trip down memory lane and was so good to catch up! Thanks Ladies!

1 comment:

rachel said...

It WAS so much fun :) I will bring them again to Gardiner this summer :) Next time you come, we should get our whole families together...you guys could come over for dinner! I know our hubbies would hit it off and def our sons for sure. By then we'd have a Wii the boys can play :)