Sunday, January 4, 2009

Free snow! U-HAUL!!






We do not have a shortage of snow! While we are far behind last year's record snowfalls for the area, I think we have more than enough! We've had several feet in the yard for weeks now. Winter is just starting! The snow is giving us a break and while it's -14 outside, it's GREAT to see the sun and blue sky! We get clouded in for long periods of time and the grey and snow get old quick! I think it's far worse than when I lived in Seattle or Portland!

Todd clears space for the dogs in the back yard as the snow towers some 3X above their shoulder height. And he even made them an oblong running track!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I should get some decent pictures of our snow, too.

I know you'd win but...

we got 8.5 inches overnight. I think the piles from shoveling the sidewalks is deeper than Ashley is tall. I want to throw her in but I'm not sure she'd forgive me just for a picture of it.

Good man, Todd! Those doggies need you. and their exercise.