Friday, October 10, 2008

Harvestfest '08




Ok...time to play catch-up here! Been rather busy with various papers for school and helping kids with a few big projects they had. No, I haven't started packing yet. In fact, I am procrasinating again by saying "lemme update the blog first!". I've been working on Thursdays in Madison, SD, for Dr. Green. The office, staff and patients are great and it's been a great warm-up for my new position in WY. The 90 minute drive each way isn't so cool though and I am glad I won't be doing that come winter.

Here are a few photos from Holy Redeemer's Harvestfest. It's an annual event at our church with games, prizes, raffles, contests and yes..a beer garden and big screen TV playing the Vikings game too! LOL Michaela found her boyfriend, Zach, and we saw lots of friends and family as well. It was a lovely fall afternoon and we had a great time!

2 comments:

Holly said...

So, for those of us who don't get the up dates all the time, is the pic at the top Michaela (I am sure I mis-spelled it!) with her beau?

Traci said...

You got her name right!!! And yes, that is Zach with her. Today is their one year anniversary! Awwwww!