Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This is my brain on chaos


I am certain that if there were a viewing window to my thoughts they'd be referenced by this photo, or something similar.

Our house went on the market today. I need to start sorting and packing (and everything else that goes along with that). I have heaps of school work. Plus my regularly scheduled life of kids(homework, activities), home and such. SIGH...

The kids are sad-turning-excited, but understanding. Friends, about the same. One ex is irate and telling me what I am doing is wrong and unfair to the child. Somehow, I don't think providing for my family is either of those. But I guess the world looks different when you wear the financial glasses of a retired, Microsoft-made, multi-millionaire. Common sense and reason are not part of the address on Easy Street. I have to work for a living and I need to live where there is work. Plain logic.

Our decision was, by no means, a simple one. But it is a necessary one.

Thanks to all of you that have offered support in packing, loading and even driving with us on our trip to WY. I'm sure I'll be cashing in offers and favors over the next weeks!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Good luck with the move/sale/ex.

I wish I could offer to help. I wish I was close enough to the other end to offer helping to unpack. But as it is, I just suck. I might as well be in Egypt for all the usefulness I provide.

Traci said...

LOL stop!!! You do not suck! I love you! You make me laugh!

Glenae said...

I'll bet you are going crazy trying to get everything ready for a move. I can't imagine all the work!

I'd be glad to help with the slideshow thing. I had to work on it before I finally got it figured out.

Do you have an email address? Mine is glenae@svwy.net.

Will you need some help moving in?