Sunday, November 23, 2008

Views from our 'hood






I gotta tell ya, it just plain feels good to be back in the Mountains! The air is better up here, it's a slower pace and I actually look forward to getting up because when I open the blinds, there's those gorgeous mountains! The week he was here, I often found Todd paused by the windows gazing out. I think the Flatlander will adjust nicely!

We've been blessed with delayed snow fall. Usually by now they have a foot or two. But it's been sunny and in the 40's and 50's. May get the occasional dustings, but it's been unseasonably fantastic thus far. Last year they logged over 700 inches of snow..yeah. 60 odd feet!!! Can ya just wait for those photos?

That is an ACTUAL photo of our community's post office! Looks straight out of Bonanza doesn't it?

No comments: