Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Days!















11......5.......2 The Grades they're entering this school year!

I gotta say...14 weeks is tooooo long for summer break! I think even they were excited to go back!

This year, they all live far enough from their respective schools to ride buses. This is a MUCH welcomed happening especially with me working out of town. Can be a hassle getting off work in inclement weather to grab a kid who's not on a bussing route. Now...no worries...

Or so we think...the first day the Middle School bus didn't come to our stop. So I ended up driving Becca and a couple boys from the stop to school! Thankfully the stope is across the street from our house AND Todd and I were home. First day kinks, I guess.

I'm sure this year will go fast. Which will be good since it's gonna be hard with me being gone a lot of the time. I hate to think all the stuff I'm gonna miss. But I know we'll all step up to the plate and come out on top!

Even though I KNOW they are leaving their home chores until the 11th hour on the day I come home :) Way to go, Gang!

1 comment:

Mic M. said...

LOL you know it!

I'm like... "CRAP."