Saturday, July 18, 2009

How does your garden grow?






I took a few snap shots of some of my favorite garden lovlies this year. Unfortunately, for some of my plants, it's not been a hot summer here. Particularly so for the tropical trees which have yet to sprout a bud much less bloom. SIGH! I personally do not mind the lack of humidity, but this weekend's temps were in the 60s and that was excessively cool!

I was in Elk River on Thursday to see the Tim Mahoney Band perform at an outdoor venue. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! OMG! But so worth it! I hadn't seen the band (one of my MN favs) in over two yrs. Good times! They still rock!

1 comment:

Holly said...

We have so much in common. And we are so different.

I have posts about my garden but it's corn and peas and tomatoes. You post flowers. I WOULD post flowers but then it would just be showing off my photography skills (which I don't have much of) and not my gardening skills, or even my own garden. I have a black thumb with flowers!!