Friday, July 17, 2009

GS go to Horse Camp!!



Becca and the rest of her GS Troop spent 4 days at Camp Elk River, near the Twin Cities, enjoying Horse Camp. They had a blast! They quickly became attached to their horses. Rebecca's horse is named Sampson. It was very fun and very tiring! I went along as one of the transporters/chaperones. My only complaint was that I got SO SORE sleeping in the bunk beds. OMG! Yup, I'm O.L.D! I took over 300 pics of the girls; there were 15 total. But I thought this one was particularly cute!

They girls are already requesting doing another Horse Camp next summer. OI! They are old enough to attend alone without Leaders now and do resident camp. We'll see how it goes...

Next week Michaela leaves for her annual trip to Marmarth, ND, with Ray where they dig dinos. She'll be gone 2 weeks. The smalls will also spend a week in Spokane with Doug visiting with friends there. Then ..the mad rush of school will begin with visits to dentists, eye doctors and the family physician. School shopping... saying that actually puts a smile on my face. LOL

No comments: