Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Running in Circles



Summer is hardly a time of relaxation around here. The kids are out of school and have lots going on!

Rebecca has just returned from a trip to Disney World with her good friend, Robin, and her family! What a treat that was! Thanks to the Bock family!

Michaela is currently in NC for a few days visiting her father and his parents et al. And apparently putting more holes in her ears today :)

On Friday I will drive the smalls to the Cities to meet up with their father. They're all off to NZ and Oz for 3 weeks. Both kids are dreading the trip, but so excited to see all the Down Under friends and relatives.

While they are gone, Todd and I will drive to MT for a weekend to attend my 20 year HS Reunion. I am so excited to see everyone! With the invention of Facebook, a lot of us have already caught up heaps there. Should be a fun time!

As the smalls return from their trip in early July, Michaela will prepare for her annual volunteer spot at the Dino Dig in ND with her Father. And then off for a week at his place in NC.

In the midst of it all, I'm hoping to find at least a PT hygiene job in the Cities and live there with friends or Teri for half the week. Hopefully something comes up soon. In the mean time, I am still attending MN State completing my bachelor of hygiene online. There are times I want to give it up, honestly. But...I have only 7 or 8 classes left; a year. SIGH... sorta torn between "F-it" and "Do it".

No comments: