Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


Doug, Rebecca and Alex heading to New Zealand - 06/20/2009


Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there. In particular to my own father. It's a special one for him since Carol and Gianna are visiting him for the first time in MT. A blessed event indeed. Enjoy guys!

Dad - Thanks..even if I didn't always show it, or you didn't think so... you are an awesome dad. I know it's not always easy. But it is always appreciated. I know I would not have gotten this far without you. And while it's embarrassing to me how I, even as an adult of nearly 40, have and still do lean on you at times, I know that you don't even think twice about it. I love you heaps!

Ray and Doug - If nothing else, I can say I am totally blessed with exes that are great dads. And having been around friends with less than friendly outcomes to their marriages, not only are our kids blessed, but so am I. Even though we are far apart, you have always been and continue to be a very important part of our lives. Thanks for all you do.

Todd - Thanks, from all of us. You took on a lot when we got together. Something that you didn't have to do, but have done a great job. I know it's frustrating, annoying, sometimes funny, often unbelievable..it's parenthood.

No comments: